Chennai To Kumbakonam Tour Package:
- Popularly known as "The City of Temples," Kumbakonam is famous for its rich educational and cultural heritage dating back to thousands of years.
- It is the home to over 180 ancient temples within its municipal limits, and the 7th-century Mahamaham Lake and Kumbeshwar Temple are the most famous ones among them.
- It takes roughly around 300 km to travel from Chennai to Kumbakonam - up and down.
What are the Must-Visit Temples in Kumbakonam?
- The majority of the temples in Kumbakonam are dedicated to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. There are around 188 temples in this beautiful town.
- With their exquisite pillars, imaginative drawings, and mythological stories, the Kumbakonam temples are a great place to explore for spiritual travelers.
Here is the list of best temples to explore in Kumbakonam:
- Kasi Viswanathar Temple
- Adi Kumbeswarar Swamy Temple
- Nageswaran Temple
- Chakrapani Temple
- Airavatesvara Temple
- Sarangapani Temple
- Uppiliappan Temple
- Mahalingaswamy Temple
- Ramaswamy Temple
- Dhenupureeswarar Temple
- Suryanarayana Temple
- Sri Naganathaswamy Temple
- Kalyanasundareswarar Temple
Who Offers the Best Chennai to Kumbakonam Temple Tour Packages?
- If you are looking for an economical and stress-free trip to Kumbakonam from Chennai, Mour Chennai to Kumbakonam tour packages are the right choice for you.
- With our taxi rental services, you can explore Kumbakonam Temple and the other important temples in and around Kumbakonam at a fairly reasonable price.
- We have a vast fleet of cars from which you can choose the one you want depending on the budget and occupancy rate.
Kumbakonam One Day Tour Packages - Transportation Tariff
This package includes driver batta, fuel, tollgate fee, parking charges, Andhra, and Kerala permit charges.
Kumbakonam One Day Tour Packages Include:
- Pick up and drop at your home
- AC and Non-Ac cars with professional drivers
- Fuel, driver bata, parking charges, tollgate fee, Andhra state permit, and Kerala state permit
Kumbakonam Tour Packages from Chennai Excludes
- Flight tickets/Train tickets.
- Meals and drinks
- Sightseeing entry tickets
- Personal expenses like telephone bills, laundry, etc
We offer a good vary of fleet choices for passengers opting for outstation taxis anywhere across India to ensure maximum comfort and safety.
Taxida's Other Pilgrims Packages from Chennai:
What Makes Taxida Unique from Other Travel Agencies?
- Transparency, honestly, fair tariff, experienced drivers, and top-notch customer service makes the difference.
- Our team is professional yet trendy, having vast knowledge of all tourist destinations in and around Tamil Nadu.
- Moreover, our drivers are professionally vetted, have years of experience in driving, and know a lot about the local culture and people.
Chennai to Kumbakonam Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings are subject to the availability of the vehicles and drivers
- The guest must carry photo identification like a driving license/passport/voter ID card at all times
Chennai to Kumbakonam Tour Package Offer/Discounts:
Check out our “Offers” section to grasp concerning our in-progress promo codes, discounts, and alternative deals, and book your cab from Chennai to Kumbakonam Tour Packages at the most cost-effective worth.
How to Book Kumbakonam Tour Packages from Chennai?
Here's the step-by-step guide to booking your Kumbakonam one-day tour packages:
- Visit our official website taxida.in
- Fill in details like pick-up and drop location and then click search taxi
- Then fill in information like transfer date, transfer time, passenger details, expected fare, and personal details
- You will now receive multiple quotes, and you can pick the best one according to your budget
- If you are happy with the quote, pay for it online and confirm your Chennai to Kumbakonam tour package
- Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation SMS and email from our customer support team
- Now you are ready to travel to Kumbakonam Temple by car!
Are you planning to go on a spiritual trip to Kumbakonam anytime soon? Our Chennai to Kumbakonam tour packages will help you plan a memorable trip. Book your travel packages at our official website!
Have a safe trip!
FAQ: Outstation Taxi from Chennai to Kumbakonam:
How do I get to Kumbakonam by outstation taxi from Chennai?
You can book a cab from Chennai to Kumbakonam on our website. The quick,hassle-free online booking system means that you can easily book your taxi either in advance or at the last minute. We also have a 24x7 call/WhatsApp booking service at +91-89392 92000.
How much time does it take to travel by outstation taxi from Chennai to Kumbakonam?
Approximately it will take 6 h 2 min to reach Chennai to Kumbakonam by taxi.
Are toll fares and taxes included in Chennai to Kumbakonam Taxi Fare?
Yes, the cab fare from Chennai to Kumbakonam is inclusive of Toll fares and road taxes but the customers are required to pay the parking fee to the driver wherever applicable.
List of Covid-19 Safety precautions taken for the trip from Chennai to Kumbakonam:
The health and safety of our passengers, drivers, and employees is our top priority. Hence we have taken stringent safety measures consistent with the safety guidelines by the Indian Govt. Taxida S.A.F.E
S - Sanitisers in cab
A - Aarogya Setu App for drivers
F - Face Mask mandated
E - Ensuring disinfected cabs
To find out more about the safety measures taken by us, visit our COVID-19 safety page.
How do I cancel my taxi in case of any change of plans?
You can give us a call at +91 89392 92000 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your booking. We understand that plans can change, which is why we have a 24-hour cancellation policy. We won’t charge you for rides canceled before 24 hours of the trip time.
- Drop Taxi
- Outstation Taxi
- Outstation Cabs
- local Taxi
- Airport Taxi
- Tourist Places
- Popular Routes
- Pilgrim Packages
- Chennai Airport Taxi
- Trichy Airport Taxi
- Coimbatore Airport Taxi
- Madurai Airport Taxi
- Bangalore Airport Taxi
- Trivandrum Airport Taxi