Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package:
Tirupati is one of the most visited pilgrimage destinations in India. It is located in Tirumala, which is a part of the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh State. Nearly 19 million visitors flock to Tirumala Balaji Devasthanam every year to see Lord Venkateswara. During the Brahmotsavam festival alone, almost 5 lakh people visit the temple and celebrate the Lord's glory. When planning a darshan to this spiritual place, you have to keep three things in mind - transport, lodging, and food.
Taxida offers all these at one spot at an economical price. With our special darshan packages, devotees can travel safely and comfortably 24/7 within their budget. We offer a vast fleet of AC vehicles from which you can choose the one that suits your needs. We offer a one-day, two-day, and three-day Chennai to Tirupati tour package, inclusive of lodging and food. This is exclusively for devotees who want to travel with their loved ones leisurely without getting stuck in the pilgrim crowd.
Chennai to Tirupati One-Day Trip Taxida Charges?
All our drivers are experienced and thoroughly-vetted who are highly capable of taking good care of you, your family, and your goods throughout the entire duration of the trip. We promise all our customers a happy and satisfactory darshan. You can pick your choice from our one-day trip to Tirupati from the Chennai package.
This package includes Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Fee, Toll Gate Fee, Darshan Ticket, Driver's Betta, Fuel, Andhra Tax, and Permit.
Chennai to Tirupati Itinerary:
We can pick you up and drop you anywhere in and around Chennai.
- 05.00 a.m - Pick you and your family from your doorstep or any pick-up point you choose
- 09.00 a.m - Breakfast at Tirupati
- 10.00 a.m - Special temple darshan
- 11.30 a.m - Reaching Tirumala
- 12.00 p.m - A trip to Tonsure under the driver's guidance
- 02.30 p.m - Padmavathi Temple Darshan
- 04.00 p.m - Departure to Chennai
- 09.30 p.m - Returning to Chennai
- 10.00 p.m - Drop you at your doorstep
Taxida's Other Pilgrims Packages from Chennai:
Chennai To Tirupati Darshan Package Includes:
- AC vehicle depending upon the number of persons traveling from your residence in Chennai to Tirupati and return
- Tirupati Balaji Special darshan tickets
- Toll fee, parking fee, and interstate taxes
- Two Laddu (prasadam) per person
As per temple guidelines, we recommend pilgrims to follow the below dress code:
- For men the dress code is dhoti or pyjamas with upper cloth.
- For women the preferred dress code is saree or half-saree with blouse or churidar with pyjama and upper cloth.
Things to Carry: Darshan Ticket Receipt and valid ID proofs
- One thing that travelers have to keep in mind is that there is no cancellation or postponement of the trip. This is because the special entry darshan tickets are non-refundable.
- Are you planning a trip to Tirupati with your family and friends? You can book Chennai to Tirupati package by car using our website.
Here is the link - Chennai To Tirupati Tour Package
Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package Offer/Discounts:
Check out our “Offers” section to grasp concerning our in-progress promo codes, discounts, and alternative deals, and book your cab from Chennai to Tirupati Tour Packages at the most cost-effective worth.
- Drop Taxi
- Outstation Taxi
- local Taxi
- Airport Taxi
- Tourist Places
- Popular Routes