Sabarimala Temple Tour Packages - Book Now
For those who want to visit the Sannidhanam of Lord Ayyappa while on pilgrimage to Sabarimala, these three days’ customized pilgrim plans will help you explore the places better. Sabarimala is a holy place, and this three-day tour package is ideal for people who want to see the temple.
Swami Saranam Ayappa !!!
The Sabarimala temple is a symbol of spirituality that receives the most offerings from devotees of all Indian temples each year. In Kerala's Pathanamthitta District's Periyar Tiger Reserve, the temple is nestled away in a remote corner.
Sabarimala Online Services
For Login - Click Here
"Use mobile for best experience"
Lord Ayyappan, a prominent Hindu deity, is said to have taken sanctuary here after defeating the monster Mahishi and thereby fulfilling the purpose for his birth. Green fields & hills dominate the scenery as you make your way to the temple. With our Sabarimala pilgrim tour package, you'll get a chance to see the devotion of tens of thousands of devotees who visit the temple every day. The serene surroundings of Sabarimala temple are ideal for clearing your mind of all negative thoughts and realizing your own self-worth.
It's easy to travel stress-free with a tour package and tour packages are the ideal method to see the Sabarimala Temple because of their meticulous planning, organization, and transportation. There is indeed a lot to see and do on our custom-tailored South India tours.
In addition, Taxida provides you with all types of A/C cabs including 12 Seater Tempo Traveller, we also have the option of renting a 21 Seater Mini Bus. From the time you arrive at any Airport/Railway Station in and around south India until the time you leave, we take care of your every need.
Sabarimala Temple Guidelines:
- Pilgrims have to bring a Covid negative certificate (RT-PCR) issued within 72 hours of darshan date/ Two dose vaccination completion certificate.
- Kindly co-operate with Sabarimala temple authorities with regard to COVID-19 and security measures undertaken.
- Pilgrims must use Face Masks, Maintain social distancing, and Wash hands frequently.
- Pilgrims should follow the latest COVID-19 norms issued by the Central Government.
- Pilgrims with COVID-19 history will not be allowed for booking Virtual Q.
- Devaswom reserves the right to refuse Darshan to Pilgrims if found with COVID symptoms or violating COVID guidelines.
- Devotees having post covid health issues are advised to take medical opinion before undertaking the pilgrimage.
- Only registered users can book online services.
- For user registration, the minimum age is 18 yrs.
- Photo image format should be JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF with a size of less than 1 MB.
- Any of the valid photo ID proof details are accepted - Aadhaar/ Voter ID.
- Devotees should carry the original ID proof provided at the time of booking for availing of the services.
- After submitting the registration form, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification and account activation.
- Without registration, the user can check the availability of Virtual-Q.
- One registered user can add as many members as pilgrims to Pilgrim List in their respective account.
Booking of Virtual-Q:
- Only the registered user can book for the VQ facility.
- All Virtual Q Coupons are being made available for booking free of cost.
- No money should be paid to anybody for securing Advance Virtual Q Coupons.
- In case anybody is seeking money for securing Virtual Q coupons, please report to sppcc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings for Virtual Q coupons can be done up to 1 day in advance of the Darshan availing date, subject to availability of quota.
- The user can book for a group limited to 5 pilgrims at a time.
- The user will be able to do group booking if and only if the group contains at least one member aged 18 years or above.
- Female/Other gender pilgrims with ages between 10 years and 50 years will not be allowed for Darshan
- Virtual-Q booking is not required for children with ages below 5 years.
- Valid Photo ID No-Aadhaar or Voter ID should be furnished for each pilgrim while booking.
- Pilgrims of age between 5 to 18 years can furnish College/ School ID as valid ID/age proof.
- Uploading Photo is mandatory for each pilgrim.
- Even though a pilgrim can be a member of many groups, only one booking will be allowed for a pilgrim. Further booking for a pilgrim is subjected to the following conditions
a. After availing Darshan that has been booked previously
b. Immediately after cancelling the current booking.
c. After the expiry of the current booking date.
- Each pilgrim should produce the original ID card at verification counters for getting the benefit of VQ booking.
- On registering/booking VQ, Kerala Police does not ensure any Darshan for any pilgrim.
- All transactions related to Virtual Q can be retrieved from the Transaction History section available in My Account
- Pilgrims can either carry the printout of the Advance Virtual Q coupon or can show the coupon on their Mobile phones at the time of verification- Nilakkal / Pampa and proceed towards Sannidhanam in a proper and guided Queue line system in strict adherence to COVID-19 guidelines after successful verification.
- Pilgrims can have only 10 active Virtual-Q coupons from a single account at any particular time.
- Prasadam receipts are available separately please carry them along with Darshan Coupons.
- Pilgrims can opt to book Prasadams well in advance while booking tickets for Virtual Q.
- Each pilgrim can purchase a maximum of two Aravana & one quantity of Appam/Abhishekam Ghee/ Vibhoothi/ Manjal & Kumkuma.
- Respective amount has to be paid online at the time of Virtual Q booking.
- All transactions related to Prasadams can be retrieved from the Transaction History section available in My Account
- Pilgrims need to retain the receipts and produce (show) them at the respective counters to collect the Prasadams,
- The maximum grace period to collect prasadam will be one day post the availing date and only on the temple opening days, post that the transaction will be considered cancelled and the money will be deposited in the Devaswom Corpus fund.
- If VQ booking is cancelled, Prasadam bookings will be automatically cancelled.
- No refund will be issued if in case pilgrim cancels the transaction.
- Please bring your own bags to collect the Prasadams and cooperate to make Sabarimala a plastic-free zone.
Cancellation and Refund:
- Cancellation of Virtual Q Coupons is allowed up to one day before the day of availing Darshan
- Any other paid service availed along with Virtual Q is automatically cancelled and the money thus collected will not be refunded to the pilgrim and will be deposited in the Devaswom Corpus fund.
- If the amount is deducted from the user bank account and service is not booked, the amount shall be refunded to the user account at the discretion of the Devaswom Board
Frequently Asked Question's:1. Who can avail of the Online Services?
Only registered users can avail services2. What is the age restriction to register?
Anyone with age 18 years or above is only eligible for online registration and start availing of the services.3. What are the Services available for a Registered User?
Only Virtual Q (Darshan) & Prasadams is available as of now. Other Services like Accommodation / Kanikka - Hundi/ Poojal Donations / Publications will be made available shortly!4. Does an e-mail ID or Mobile Number act as a Username?
Yes, either an e-mail ID or Mobile number used during registration is your username.5.What are the ID proofs being accepted for registration?
Any one of the following valid ID proofs are accepted: - Aadhaar Card - Voter Card Devotee should carry the original ID proof provided at the time of booking for availing the services. The ID proof will be manually verified at verification counters before you avail of the services.6. Who can check the availability of Darshan?
Both registered and non-registered users can check the availability of Darshan7. How do I check my booking details?
All the service transactions are available under the 'Transaction History' tab for a registered user.8. What is the age restriction to avail of the Services?
Male pilgrims with age above 5 years /Female and Other gender pilgrims with age between 5 years and 10 years and above 50 years will be eligible to book and avail of Virtual-Q service! Virtual-Q booking is not required for children aged below 5 years.9. Will I receive an SMS or e-mail notification after booking Darshan?
Yes, the registered user will receive a text message (SMS) and an e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address with relevant details for all successful and failed transactions.10. How can I collect my Prasadam?
Pilgrims can collect prasadam at the respective counters by producing the prasadam receipt. The grace period to collect the prasadam will be one day post the availing date and only if the temple is opened.11. What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation of Virtual Q Coupons is allowed up to one day before the day of availing Darshan. There is no facility to prepone or postpone any service. If VQ booking is cancelled, Prasadam bookings will also be cancelled automatically.12. What is the Refunds policy?
1. If the user cancels any paid service, the money thus collected for the services will not be refunded and will be deposited in the Devaswom Corpus fund.
2. If the amount is deducted from the user bank account and service is not booked, the amount shall be refunded to the user account at the discretion of Devaswom Board
You can reset / unlock your account & password using registered Mobile Number
1. Click "Forgot / Unlock Password'.
2. Enter the registered Mobile Number
3. Click Submit. OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number
4. Enter the OTP and submit.
5. You will be prompted to enter a new password.
Taxida's Other Pilgrims Packages from Chennai:
Itinerary for a Vacation:
Day 1: Visit Ernakulam Shiva Temple- Upon arrival at the Ernakulam Railway station, you will be greeted by one of our tour agents who will assist you with your luggage. In your hotel room, you'll complete the check-in process and get a quick shower to remove any lingering effects of the previous night's journey.
Then, in the late evening, you'll pay a visit to Ernakulam Shiva Temple, where you can ask Lord Shiva for health blessings. Many people believe that their desires will be granted at this temple, therefore you may get yours as well.
Day 2:We visit the Poornathraya temple, as well as the temples of Chottanikkara Durga, Vaikom Mahadeva, Ettumanoor Mahadeva, Erumeli temple, and Lord Ayyappa's Sannidhanam.
Your Sabarimala trip package's second day begins at 3 a.m., although many of the temples need long lines, and you will also be seeing six different temples. Even though you'll have to queue for hours, waking up early can help you manage it. The first stop on the tour is the Poornathrayeesa temple, where you can pay homage to the idol of Lord Vishnu, which can be found there. Afterward, walk up to the next temple, which is the Chottanikkara Durga Devi temple, and pay your respects to Goddess Durga.
The next temple, Vaikom Mahadev Temple, a gorgeous deity worshipped by Lord Shiva is adorned with tremendous devotion and enthusiasm. Ettumanoor Mahadev Temple is next, where you can pay homage to Lord Shiva.
The Erumeli temple would be the final before the Sabarimala temple is built. Lord Ayyappan is worshipped here, too, just as he is in Sabarimala Temple. In the end, you'll make your way to the Sabarimala Temple, where a massive statue of Swami Ayyappan is revered by many. Pamba is where you will spend the night, so return there in the evening.
A holy bath in the River Pamba, followed by a departure for Cochin, is the third and final day of your pilgrimage to the Temple of Ayyappan. You'll then be driven back to Cochin, where you may spend the rest of the day at your leisure before retiring to your hotel room for the night. In the morning, you'll have a traditional Kerala breakfast, and then you'll take the train to Cochin. From here, you'll continue your adventure in the direction you've chosen.
The Biggest Picture of the Trip:
Sabarimala Sri Dharmastha Temple in Sabarimala, Tamil Nadu. This area, which is surrounded by hills and dense forest, is said to have been where Lord Ayyappan pondered. Millions of people come here every year, coming from all across the country.
The journey begins in November and concludes in January each year. The Mandala Pooja & Makaravilakku festivals are at the pilgrimage season's heart. Mandala pooja, Makaravilakku, the first five days of each and every Malayalam month, and Vishu are the only times the temple is accessible for worship. All other times of the year are observed as closed.
For those who want to visit the Sannidhanam of Lord Ayyappa while on pilgrimage to Sabarimala, these three days’ customised pilgrim plans will help you explore the places better. Sabarimala is a holy place, and this three-day tour package is ideal for people who want to see the temple.
For Pilgrim Services at Sabarimala - Virtual Q
Pilgrims to Sabarimala may now schedule services including Virtual Q & Prasadams, thanks to a new online portal launched by the Kerala Police and Travancore Devaswom Board. This means they can have a more stress-free and spiritual visit.
To use the online services, pilgrims must first register by providing a valid mobile phone number and email address.
Neither Devaswom nor the Police Department will ever contact you through phone or email to request any personal information, including credit card or debit card information (account number, PIN, CVV, OTP, etc.). Do not share this information with others.
Darshan's Virtual-Q Token quota for June month has been made public.
Few places to visit near Sabarimala: Pampa Ganapathy Temple:
On the journey from Pamba to Sannidanam, this is the first temple you'll come upon. Devotees gather here to pray for their safe journey to Iyappan sannnithaanam. A coconut is broken here by devotees before they begin their ascent. Lord Hanuman, Lord Sri Rama, the serpent god, and Goddess PARVATHI each have their own sannithis.
This Temple has a lovely Iyappan sculpture with a tiger in front of the staircase.
Malikkappuram Devi Temple:
An additional temple dedicated to the goddess Malikappurathamma may be found on the right-hand side of Sabarimala's main temple. She was devoted to Ayyappa and wanted to marry him. There is a story about Malikappurathamma and Cheerappanchira's Kalari School. Martial arts (Kalari) teacher Kalari Panicker accepted Ayyappa into the Pandalam Raja's academy. His only child, Leela, fell head over heels in love with Prince Harry. Ayyappa, on the other hand, couldn't appreciate her passion because he was a Brahmachari. He did, however, promise her that if Kanni Ayyappas is not present at Sabarimala, he will marry her.
Until the Sabarimala fire calamity, the sole Peeda Prathishta (Holy seat) was in Malikappuram. Brahmasree Kandararu Maheswararu Thanthri installed the Malikappurathamma idol. In Malikappuram, the deity bears a Sankh, Chakram, and Varada Abhya Mudra. A gold Golaka has been placed on top of the idol now. The temple's conical dome and sopanam were also restored in the last decade and now have gold coverings.
Vavar shrine is a must-see for any Sabarimala pilgrim. All pilgrims make the trek to this shrine, which is located directly across the street from the ayyappan temple in Erumeli. The custom of paying a visit to the Vavar Mosque dates back to when Lord Ayyappan & Vavar were close friends. During the Sabarimala pilgrimage season, the area can be highly congested.
Sabarimala's Ayyappa temple is one of the country's few Hindu pilgrimage sites available to people of all religions. Communal harmony and secularism are emphasised here. Equality and fraternity are upheld at Sabarimala, where all men are equal before the Lord Ayyappan. The devotees crowding the temple complex refer to each other as 'Ayyappa Swami' in an apparent attempt to emphasise this.
- Drop Taxi
- Outstation Taxi
- Outstation Cabs
- Local Taxi
- Airport Taxi
- Tourist Places
- Popular Routes
- Pilgrim Packages
- Chennai Airport Taxi
- Trichy Airport Taxi
- Coimbatore Airport Taxi
- Madurai Airport Taxi
- Bangalore Airport Taxi
- Trivandrum Airport Taxi
- Top Pages
- Other Routes
- Taxi Routes
- Kodaikanal Routes
- Bangalore - Popular Routes
- Top Routes